Tuesday, June 1, 2010

日本



These were my girls.





If I ever have a family I want it to be as awesome as this one.


The greatest drink mix of our time.



All of the comics are by Adam Passion. Check them out at http://sundogscomix.blogspot.com/.

Checking out the results (see below) of our print club session.


Adam trying to psych-out the other team in beer pong.

Yes, that is a drunk girl cutting her clothing off at the bar.




Lingerie vending machine.

The finest love pillow one could buy.







There is still a place in the world where Zima is consumed.


花見




Everyone was tired after a day of drinking and flower watching.





I was a Gundam pilot for a day.



There is a strange option that allows you to "westernize" your eyes in some print club machines. I didn't know that I selected that option until we got back the pictures and saw that we had cartoon eyes.

回転寿司!!!


No comments: