Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pointless Propaganda show pictures

Thank you so much to everyone that came out to the show. I know I say that every show but I mean it this time more than ever. It’s one thing to brave a little snow to come out but when it’s so cold it hurts to be outside, that is just going above and beyond. I would also like to thanks Moct for once again providing a home for our art and Hotpop for sponsoring the show.

There may have a been a smaller crowd do to the extreme weather but the level of fun had was on par with the rest of my shows.



Theses two ladies are the first people I saw when I walked into Moct. I can't think of a better way to start a show.


DJ Dori’s music selection was amazing!



The elusive Mr. Dix.

This is one of my favorites from the show. Art by Chris Dix.





Tim and the invisible cheese burger.





Rob Hickey (the one with the camera) and his mustaches stole the show.

















By the end of the show everyone got a little mustache crazy.

Even the art got mustached. Yeah, it's a verb now.


No comments: